Sunday 26 August 2012

New Blog Name And Header

As you can see, I have changed my blog name and header. Previously having been called 'The Shopping Diary' I would document my purchases from clothes, scarves, dvds and so on. I just felt that this was no longer what my blog was about and it needed a new name.

This blog originally started of as a uni project but now a couple of months on with the project over I started trying out different styles of posts. I got sucked into all the different beauty blogs and their youtube channels (such as Essie Button, Dizzy Brunette, Fleur De Force and Sprinkle of Glitter). My blog became more then a uni project but a past time that I actually enjoyed.

Since then my blog has become very much a beauty based blog. I chose to call my blog 'Bow Bentley' as I just wanted something sweet and simple. Bentley is my surname and well, I love bows and have lots of jewellery and clothes with them on. I thought it would look pretty and decorative and would fit perfectly. My lovely friend Gabby (who also has a blog http://justdesignit44.blogspot.co.uk/) designed the header with me as she is a design student so is amazing and all things like that!

Anyway I just thought I should explain why I changed the name and I hope you all like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment