Monday 27 August 2012

Caudalie Beauty Elixer

I know, I know not another review of what I swear is the most hyped product of the year. But this month I caved and bought in to the buzz of the beauty elixir.

I personally really like the Caudalie beauty elixir. I use it as quick face mist before I put my make-up on and when I just want to quickly refresh my make-up. I find it quick and easy to use, the tea trea smelling scent is strong but I don't mind that. I think its great to use when travelling on coaches and especially in hot weather its nice to have a lovely fresh feeling to your skin.

However the price I find ridiculous. I got this mini bottle for £11, which is far more then I would normally spend on something so small. However I do love the concept of the elixir. But The Body Shop do a Vitamin E mist which will probably be a lot cheaper.



4 comments:

  1. i've heard the body shop Vitamin E one is really good :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to try it out! Plus I do love the body shop. If I get it I will let you know what I think of it :) Thanks for the tip xxxx

      Delete
  2. thank you for sharing all those info :)
    great review!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete