Monday 20 August 2012

Pixi-Endless Silky Eye Pen

I am in love with this eye pencil. It glides on softly and easily with an intense colour and a lovely creamy texture. It also is waterproof which is a plus. I picked this up in the Pixi store located on Caranby Street for I think £9.50.

I chose the colour Oyster, which is a bit of a change for me. I used to be black eye liner devotee, to be honest I probably went a tad over board with it. But recently I have embraced the lighter coloured eye pencils and liners. I feel like they are much more summery and brighten up the eye area and make my eyes look bigger. Oyster also has a very slight shimmery tone to it, which I love.

Also I think the packaging is so pretty!


2 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about these eye pens... and the colour you chose is beautiful :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I am really happy with it :) xxxx

      Delete