Saturday 26 May 2012

Revlon Lip Butter

I have heard a lot of hype about the Revlon Lip Butter and with Emma Stone being the face of them who I love I decided to buy some. I used to be a lip gloss addict and would save up for Lancome Juicy tubes, I do still use Rimmels Vinyl glosses but I now much prefer to wear lipstick. However I wanted a more day time softer and subtler lip stick and this is when the new lip butter balm comes in.

The Revlon's lip butters give a shiny texture and the buttery balm makes your lips softer and smoother. I purchased the Peach Parfait shade that Emma Stone wears it has lovely shimmer and glitter to it, but is still nice and light to wear during the day. I also got a darker purple tinted shade called Berry Smoothie. I usually go for the more purple brown/red shades so this suited my style. I would recommend these without a doubt, they are perfect for Summer when you want lighter more low key make-up.





No comments:

Post a Comment