Sunday 27 May 2012

Carnaby Street Shopping

A few weeks ago, me and my boyfriend Matt went to London for the day. Matt had an internship interview (which he got yaay) and it was located just of Oxford Street. Which meant I was more then happy got go with him and do some shopping as well. I wanted to stay away from the high street shops that I go to lots anyway and try some more different boutiques. Carnaby Street which is just of Liberty's on Oxford Street has loads of cute and quirky stores. It is great for vintage and independent designers.

I bought myself this slouchy sweater top which will be great for me when I'm just lounging around and just going for casual pub get togethers with some skinny jeans or leggings. I also bought myself this bottle opener that is made from an old vintage spoon. I love the old delicate detail on the spoon and plan on getting an old vintage glass from a charity shop to keep it in.

I had such a great day despite the fact it rained for most of it. We ended our day in London with a lush meal from The Markham Inn located in Chelsea Green and the food was absolutely gorgeous!





No comments:

Post a Comment