Wednesday 23 May 2012

Wish List


I am starting to fall in love with benefit make-up again. I used to always use their products but slowly stopped due to them being a little bit pricey and because I wanted to try some other brands. But I keep seeing their products pop up in magazines and on blogs so I now want to get my hands back on their products. I also do need a primer and a new foundation brush so these are definitely on my wish list.  I also I am IN LOVE with the embellished collared shirt from River Island and have decided I need it in my wardrobe. I also have put some Miu Miu earrings on my wish list because their just so sweet along with a Anya Hindmarch Girlie Stuff bag!


                                                             Miu Miu earrings- £90

                                                     Benefit foundation brush £19.50



Benefit 'That Gal" brightning face primer £21.50

Anya Hindmarch girlie stuff wash bag £85
River Island cream embellished collar shirt £22






No comments:

Post a Comment