Monday 23 April 2012

Disney World And A Disposable Camera

I got back from Florida a week or so ago but due to loads of uni work haven't been able to post about it till now. I had such an amazing time seeing the Disney fireworks and parades, feeding dolphins, looking at film costumes at Hollywood studios and of course shopping.

Before heading off on holiday I bought two disposable cameras for me and my boyfriend from Boots. I used to only ever use disposable cameras before I bought my digital camera and to be honest I missed them. I always put up photos on my wall around my mirror and the hassle of printing them off on the correct paper and using up all my ink was nuisance. So I thought it would be fun to take disposable cameras instead.

It was exciting not being able to see how the pictures turn out until the day you get them developed. Me and my boyfriend Matt made a day of it going out shopping whilst we waited for Boots to develop them and going for coffee afterwards to look through them all for the first time.

I also bought this cute envelope style photo wallet from Disney to put my pictures in and put the rest up around my room.





No comments:

Post a Comment