Sunday 15 April 2012

My Kooples wish list

For my current university work I am doing an essay on a PR campaign, and iv'e chosen The Kooples.  This has meant going on their website and looking and clothes I desperately want. I love the simplicity of their clothes and have already got a few pieces (in the sale of course). Here are a few of my favourites from their recent collections that I would love to own.

                                                              Hollywood Biker Top £65

                                        
                                                       Broderie Anglaise Strappy Dress £165

                                                              Zipped Vest Top £80

                                                Cigarette Pants With Petersham Detail £155

No comments:

Post a Comment