Saturday 25 February 2012

What's In My Bag

Being a nosy person, I love the features in magazines showing what's in people's handbags to show their daily life essentials. So I have decided to do my own version.

This is the handbag I use on a daily basis. It is Marc Jacobs which I got second hand from shop 'Sign of the Times' in Chelsea a few years ago. Inside I carry my See by Chloe purse which I got in the January Sale at Harvey Nichols. I also have my Filofax which I got from my parents this Christmas. I love the lilic bird pattern and use my diary to check times of lectures and plan my weekends. I also have my pink Blackberry which I have only had for a month but already don't know how I survived without it.

I always carry my little blue i-pod shuffle. I love how cute and tiny it is, so it's easy to have in my pocket and takes up hardly any room. I also have my Jaeger headphones with little crystals on them. In this February weather I always make sure I have fingerless gloves in my bag I have many pairs but at the moments I am wearing these sweet stripy ones. I have a few make-up essentials such as this Clarins moisture replenishing lip balm. It's the best lip balm I have ever come across and I stock up on them at airports to get it tax free. My main essential is my Marc Jacobs 'Lola' roll on perfume. I got a set of 4 of these roll on perfumes in the Summer at Debenhams and I adore them and carry one with me at all times.





No comments:

Post a Comment