Tuesday 28 February 2012

Lulu Guinness Tote Bag

After my recent renewed love for Lulu Guinness I bought this travel tote bag from Harrods for £35. I was in London with my boyfriend and his mates to see Noel Gallagher at the O2 arena who did an incredible gig. We then went to look round the department store the next day planning on doing some window shopping then actually buy anything. But I picked it up spontaneously whilst walking past the luggage section where they had it displayed next to her suitcases. The price is justified for its resemblance to her iconic lip clothes which are sold for a few hundred pounds. It then once unzipped transforms in to this gorgeous tote bag with red lips on either side. I plan on keeping it in my handbag so when I go shopping especially now some shops make you pay for plastic bags I can whip out this tote to carry my things in. 




No comments:

Post a Comment