Thursday 23 February 2012

Lulu Guinness Wish List

I am currently studying Lulu Guinness as part of my PR project, and it has made me fall in love with so many of her designs. I already own a few pieces of hers including a purple make-up bag from Tk Maxx, a pillow case bought in the sale with a heart tattoo style print. My favourite Lulu Guinness possession are my slippers that were a christmas present from my brother with hearts on them and came in a lovely stripy box. 

But after spending hours on her website I have found so many items I want to own.

I adore this Black Flocked Lips bag that would be perfect for a beach bag at £135 it is unfortunately out of my price range.




This Birdcage umbrella is prefect for me, I love bird cages and bird embellished clothes, jewellery and accessories. It also reminds me of the 60s when girls carried large clear bubble umbrellas.

 
 Staying away from the obvious choice of the lip clutches (even though they are amazing) I think these Black Jewelled Glasses Doll Face handbag are equally gorgeous to the iconic Lip clutch. Also it is much more useable as the black colour will go with anything and it's large enough to carry all your daily essentials in, as for £275 you will want to get a lot of use out of it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment