Sunday 5 February 2012

My Weeks Wish List

Normally typical 'Wish Lists' consist of extremely expensive designer 'It' items, that I would love to own (such as the entire Ellie Saab collection and Stella McCartney underwear). But I have had to come to terms with the fact that I do not buy my clothes from Net a Porter. So I have created a much more realistic wish list.

1.) Midnight in Paris DVD by Woody Allen- Nominated for many Oscars I could not recommend this film enough, a lovely tale set in the most stylish city with a great cast.

2.) Lancome Doll Eyes Macara- the name and packaging is really pretty plus I adore this beauty brand.

3.) Marc Jacobs, Lola purse spray- This is my favourite perfume and this little compact version with the printed purse is so sweet.

4.) Television box set- I want a fun fashionable series to watch whilst its so cold and wintery outside. Im thinking Sex And The City, Mad Men or My So Called Life.

5.) River Island pink foil pleated mini skirt- Quite different to what I would normally wear but it would be such a good Spring pick me up and is very on trend with its flapper style pleats and is also on trend with its girlie colours.







No comments:

Post a Comment