Tuesday 7 February 2012

Andrea Fullerton Nail Boutique Stripe and Sparkle

I love nail art. I am proud of my neat long nails so refuse to cover them up in the patterned nail art stickers. So I have had to be persistence with my not so steady hand and do it myself even though I would rather have it done at a Wah Nail Bar. I am currently on the look out for a nail art pen but for now I am using the thin brushes by Andrea Fullerton which I got from my local Superdrug store. The polish is surprisingly long lasting and the brush reasonably effective. I have yet to use the glitter but I did recently attempt to recreate the tuxedo nails that Zooey Deschanel had for the Golden Globes. I used Barry M nail polish for my base coat the Andrea Fullerton brush in black for the detailing. Still a little bit messy but once I get the hang of it I hope to have a neater look. 




No comments:

Post a Comment