Sunday 23 September 2012

Mac Lipstick So Chaud

I have been after an orange lipstick for quite a while. I tend to wear more pink or berry toned lipsticks. But my lovely friend Emma got me Macs So Chaud lipstick for my birthday. I love Mac lipstick I really do think they are one of the best brands for a good quality lipstick.

So Chaud is a bright matte orange colour with good lasting power too! It is more of a orange toned red which I love, as I have also always loved the idea of wearing red lipstick but it just doesn't look right on me. So this lipstick is the best of both worlds for me, and orangey red lipstick but not actually red or neon orange.

It is quite a summery colour but I love wearing this Mac lipstick with darker more winter outfits. Such as a grey jumper and black jeans to add a pop of colour to a simple outfit.




No comments:

Post a Comment