Sunday 24 June 2012

Hello Kitty Nail Art

I love Hello Kitty and actually bought some really cute Hello Kitty nail transfer from holiday which I haven't used yet. But I was feeling brave so thought i'd attempt to do my own. Attempt is the key word in this post....

I did a french manicure on each nail using Super Finish French White. On my ring finger I made it a little thinker to be the base for my Hello Kitty. I then used a tooth pick dipping it in to Barry M's Fuchsia  and draw a little bow. Next I used my Andrea Fullerton black stripe and sparkle to draw two eyes and some whiskers. Finally I dipped a tooth pick in to Barry M's Lemon Ice cream colour to do a little nose.






2 comments:

  1. It turned out super cute and adorable !! Great nails :)

    beautyandtherest.hubpages.com/hub/Hello-Kitty-Nail-Art

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thankyou!! And I love your link, very cute love the idea of having it with polka-dot nails :)

      xxxx

      Delete