Wednesday 6 June 2012

Benefit POREfessional

I got a cute sample of this Benefit primer with this months Glamour magazine, and I absolutely love it!  Similar to how I find mini cupcakes, micro pigs and babies shoes this little sample is super sweet. And it works!

I apply it before I put my make-up on and its feel lovely and silky and light. Its really good and controlling shine and leaves my skin looking even and smooth.

I am going to purchase the full sized bottle tonight at a Debenhams beauty evening with a group of friends. I am planning on coming away with quite a few new beauty items.


2 comments:

  1. I got this sample from Glamour too but havent tried it out yet. I also got the 'that gal' primer which really liked :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I haven't tried the 'that gal' one! I haven't tried many primer's and now I have I can't believe I went without it before haha xxxx

      Delete