Friday 8 June 2012

Benefit Beauty Hamper

I mentioned in my last post that I was going to a Debenhams beauty evening in Bournemouth to celebrate their re vamped beauty counters. I had a brilliant night with free wine, cupcakes and a goody bag. Me and my friends also bought lots of make-up which I will do a post on soon.

As part of the night they had a number of prize draws for each beauty brand, and I won!!!!!!!!!! I managed to get my hands on an amazing Benefit hamper filled with £300 pounds worth of their products. I am honestly over the moon as weirdly since finishing uni I've got into this habit of entering loads of competitions and don't even get me started on my new addiction to scratch cards. But this is the first one I've actually won, not including when I got an embarrassing story published in Girl Talk and won some gel pens..... 

The hamper has everything any girl would want in it. Smokey eye palette, mascara, blusher, bronzer, perfume, lipstick, lipgloss, eyeliner, highlighter, mini essentials kit, eye cream, moisturiser an even more!!!

As you can tell I am extremely happy about my win. So expect to see many benefit related posts and reviews of the products that I won in the next few weeks!




4 comments:

  1. Congrats, thats such a great prize! :)

    I really love Benefit products but have only tried out a few so looking forward to the reviews!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ive only tried a few before now so spent the past few days trying them all out! I'm really pleased your looking forward to hearing about them :)

      xxxx

      Delete
  2. Wow thats amazing you're so lucky!! I'm intruiged to see exactly what you got in there, and also what your embarrassing story was!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks its honestly like christmas all over again! I can't remember much from my embarrassing story but I'm pretty sure I exaggerated it lots to make it even more cringy haha!

      xxxx

      Delete