Sunday 25 March 2012

What To Wear When Travelling

 It's now not long till I head off on Holiday to Florida. Unfortunately I am not a happy traveler prone to travel sickness I've never enjoyed flying. My main necessities are my i-pod , eye mask and a stock of fashion magazines (yes I am also an unsociable traveller, my boyfriends going to have fun sitting next to me for this long flight). Comfort is also very important so its a great opportunity to buy some comfy soft clothes. I love this River Island cardigan teamed with this Zadig and Voltaire vest if I get hot and uncomfortable. I never normally wear joggers and was planning on travelling in leggings but these Topshop jogger look very cute. I really, really want this Mulberry travel wallet perfect for being organised plus its Mulberry!            


     
                                                   
                                                            River Island Cardigan £40


Zadig & Voltaire Top £110 

Topshop Peach Metallic Joggers £25

Mulberry Travel Wallet £295

No comments:

Post a Comment