Saturday 31 March 2012

I Wish I Was Betty Draper


With the new series of Mad Men approaching the stars are all over newspapers and magazines. The show is known for it's amazing style being set in the 60s in New York. It was in this show that I developed my new fashion crush on the troubled Betty Draper played by January Jones. Her Grace Kelly beauty and little shirts, pastel colours with butterfly and flower prints has given her a distinctive style. You can even get a Betty Barbie doll however it is £80. I must say she is very different to all my past fashion crushes such as black haired Alison Mosshart with her skinny jeans and skull scarves. However thanks to Mad Men I now aim to own white cat eyed sunglasses, shirts with pretty patterns on them and pleated skirts. Here are some pictures of my favourite Betty looks: 

Also I am loving Florida and am planning on going to Banna Republic to get somthing from the new Mad Men collection!








No comments:

Post a Comment