Thursday 2 February 2012

The Great Gatsby.....And Bo' Selecta.

After going shopping in Southampton with my boyfriend I didn't expect to come back with these two items. The Oxfam Record store is great to have nice long browse, looking at all the artistic covers of David Bowie and Roxy Music. The shop also has a great selection of books where I found this sweet little copy of The Great Gatsby for £1.99. Being my favourite book I am happy to have more then one copy. I love the old feel to it and how it has the name of it's previous owner inside the cover which makes it feel a little extra special. I also decided to purchase an unlikely vinyl (again for £1.99) that probably wouldn't of been snapped up that quickly. My brother when we were younger used to love Bo Selecta and I remember the song Proppa Crimbo coming out and us listening to it all through the holiday, so I thought it would be crime if I didn't buy it for him.






1 comment: