Wednesday 18 January 2012

Half Price Holiday Essentials? Yes Please!

I was lucky enough to book a holiday to Florida this April with my boyfriend and his family. Naturally my first thought after I booked it was that I of course need lots of lovely new summery clothes to take with me. So in holiday excitement I rushed to the high street sales to get what I needed. I managed to get a leopard print jumpsuit for £10 from Topshop that would make a great bikini cover up, and a "You and Me" thin vest from Miss Selfridge for £7. Lipsy which I originally never thought of to go for clothes that aren't tight party dressed, actually had a great selection of cute items. I got a pair of grey and pink pyjamas and a pair of floaty shorts with a lipstick kiss print.

Obviously I still have a quite a while till I actually go on holiday, so still have lots of time to buy more things. On my wish list is the St Tropez gradual tanning spray, the perfect bikini, denim shorts and a book by Danny Wallace.




2 comments:

  1. So jealous you are going to Florida!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Thanks! I am so excited for the malls and Disney World.

      Delete