Sunday 23 December 2012

I Am Currently....

This is a slightly different post to usual but saw the questions on a friends blog (daisychurchward.blogspot) and thought it looked fun to do. So here is what I am currently doing....

Watching: I do love a good box set and have very recently started watching the tv series Lost with my boyfriend who loved it but I had actually never seen it before now. I am only a few episodes in but am gripped already. I also just finished Richard E Grants Hotel Secrets on Sky Atlantic and absolutely loved everything about it. It follows Richard being all witty and charming in the most beautiful luxurious hotels around the globe.

Listening Too: I used to be hugely into my music but the past few months I haven't actually bought many albums. However I have been listening to a lot of Daft Punk and Calvin Harris which is quite different to usual rock music taste.

Reading: My university roommate bought me Danny Wallaces Awkward Situations For Men for secret santa. I love Danny Wallace books and have already read Yes Man, Join Me and Friends Like These. They are all real life snippets from his own life that are interesting and funny to read. He is definitely one of my favourite modern authors.

Wearing: I have been wearing lots of plain greys and green jumpers with statement necklaces. I think it has a very cosy classic yet modern feel. I have many chunky studded necklaces and more feminine collar ones from Topshop and Zara that I wear with plain slouchy tops, wooly tights, black denim shorts and a pair of black wedged trainers from New Look.

Eating: My favourite Christmas snack has to be warm chestnuts, every year I have them. I am also a massive fan of a cheese board with grapes and a selection of ham.

Drinking: Whenever I get the chance to get a Starbucks I choose their pepper mint hot chocolate it is actually amazing. Also during the holiday period there has been many pub gatherings and my 'cheap date' drink Lime and Soda is always my go to choice, refreshing and around 70p. Therefore more money left over to buy Christmas presents......for myself.

Loving: Spending lots of time with friends and family filled with home cooked meals and catch ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment