Friday 14 September 2012

Current Foundation Routine

In the past month I have completely changed my foundation routine. I used to only wear a liquid foundation by clinique. But now after discovering BB creams I much prefer to use that.

I use Rimmels Wake Me Up concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes or if I just feel like I need any extra coverage that morning. I then use Maybelline's BB Cream on my tea zone area.

I then use my new favourite product the Laura Mercier mineral powder. I use my real techniques buffing brush to apply it. It stops the BB Cream making my skin look oily and gives a nice natural finish to the look. It is not cakey or drying at all!

I always apply blusher on my cheeks as I am a ghost without it! I like Benefit blushers and body shop also do nice pinky toned ones. I then apply Benefits hight beam above the blush for more definition and along the bridge of my nose.

I now feel like I can finally use BB Cream and get actual coverage and use it on a daily basis.





No comments:

Post a Comment