Tuesday 18 September 2012

Autumn Wish List

I haven't done a wish list in ages, plus there are so many things I am lusting for at the moment so thought i'd do a little post on them. I am much more of an Autumn and Winter type of girl then Summer. I can't wait to wear big cosy knits and ankle boots drinking lots of hot coffee and hiding away from the rain in the cinema.

1.) I am desperate to get my hands on these trousers. I love printed trousers, the navy and purple water colour effect of pansies is just so gorgeous. These Warehouse trousers are £50 and have been seen on Millie Mackintosh and appeared in lots of magazines.


2.) You might be able to tell I like dark floral prints. But this River Island rose jumper for £35 is just so sweet.


3.) I have got a new found obsession with candles. They just make everything so cosy, I am looking forward to lighting some at my flat at university to make it more homely. I have never owned a Neom candle as they are pricey at £39.50 but they would add a nice bit of luxury to a room.



4.) This Autumn I will definitely be buying the YSL lip stain for £22.50. I love to wear red or berry coloured lipsticks and glosses in the fall weather.


5.) My favourite colour for Autumn is jewel toned purple and this Marc by Marc Jacobs bracelet is a dream. This is definitely an 'I wish" item as it retails for £125.


No comments:

Post a Comment