Tuesday 12 June 2012

Urban Decay All Nighter Make-up Setting Spray

When I went shopping round Debenhams Bournemouth beauty department last week I couldn't really justify buying another eyeshadow or foundation, but I came across this make-up setting spray. I have never tried anything like this product before and thought it would be good to try out.

It is by one of my favourite brands Urban Decay and retails at £23 but I got it offer so got a 10% discount. I just got the spray for normal skin however they do have ones for oily skin and dry skin. I spray before I put my make-up on as well as afterwards. It makes my skin more dewy and fresh and I then apply the spray after I've finished my make-up to set it.

I am not completely convinced that it makes my make-up stay put for '16 hours' but I do like the product. My favourite thing about the spray is how light it is on my skin yet still sets my make-up.


6 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing - love hearing about new products - come and check out the new look goodies up for grabs on my blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh your New Look challenge looks exciting I'm going to look in to that now :) And am now following your blog :) Thanks for letting me know about it!
      xxxx

      Delete
  2. i love this product! i got a sample size once and i thought it was great. not sure if it made my makeup last that long either, i cannot seem to remember, but i did like how light the mist was as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean i'm still undecided on whether it makes my make-up last longer haha but I really like it too :)
      xxxx

      Delete
  3. Oh wow this looks great! Lovely post!

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) I am now following your blog! I am in love with the bag you bought from ebay the studding looks so cool!

      xxxx

      Delete