Friday 15 June 2012

Fashion Crush: Emma Roberts

I thought I would do a little post on my new style crush Emma Roberts. She has been on the fashion radar for a while now due to her cute yet edgy and on trend look.

I think Emma Roberts has a lovely natural style that is fashionable yet accessible. Especially her day time look that often consists of jeans, vest, cardigan and an oversized bags and sunglasses. She is one of the few actresses in my opinion that dresses her age, never looking too old nor too young. I have always been a fan of Emma and used to watch her on Nickelodeon, I was team Unfabulous rather then Jamie Lynn Spears's Zoey 101. So I love seeing her turn from awkward pre teen to sitting front row at Chanel.

I feel recently that I needed to start looking for a fresher celebrity style. As much as I used to love Alexa Chung, I was starting to get a little bored and disappointed. Her messy hair, brogues and masculine jackets are starting to feel a bit old hat. I feel like every member of The Saturdays have taken over as the Brits that all girls want to emulate with their style. But I do really love American Emma Roberts collar detailing and smart jackets. I am going to have to start keeping a look out in more magazines and films for her!
                               





No comments:

Post a Comment