Wednesday 15 February 2012

Topshop Glittery Sale Skirt

In the last of the sale items, when there is only the unwanted items left I found this glittery tight long skirt for only £10 in Topshop. I have tried on so many maxi style skirts but the floaty gypsy like style didn't suit my style or body shape. So I was very pleased to find this skirt that finished a little bit above the ankles so doesn't swamp me.

You can dress this skirt up or down. Wearing black tights underneath, boots with a t-shirt and cropped cardigan to go to the pub or cinema dates. Or with a crop top and heels for night. Normally I would be slightly scared to purchase this skirt as it isn't something I would normally wear, but the sale price tags encouraged me and I am so pleased I bought it. My boyfriend told me it made me look like a mermaid. Since mermaid underwater styles featured on the catwalk for Versace and Giles I decided to take it as a compliment...


No comments:

Post a Comment