Wednesday 25 January 2012

Pixi Make-Up

I have never tried this brand of make-up before, but the cute fairy logo and pastel colours caught my eye. So I ended up buying their powder compact called "Flawless Vitamin Veil". The light green compact includes a mirror and a handy little pop out tray containing a sponge to apply the powder with. The powder smooths onto my skin giving great coverage. It sinks in to my skin instead of laying on top so doesn't make it obvious that I am wearing make-up. The powder is enhanced with vitamins to help give your skin a healthy glow. It includes aloe vera to sooth stressed skin, Vitamin C which as an anti ageing ingredient  and Vitamin E to revitalise tired skin. So not only does this powder product come in a pretty compact box, but it also helps your skin!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment