Thursday, 22 March 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

The lovely Megan Norris ( http://megancatherinenorris.blogspot.co.uk/ ) has awarded me with The Versatile Blog Award which I am really chuffed with as its great to see that people are enjoying my blog posts.



Here are the rules: Thank the person that nominated you back with a link. Tell 7 things about you and pass this on to 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award.


7 Things About Me

1.) I have a new obsession with the Tv show Mad Men and want to dress like Betty Draper.

2.) My favourite drink is Malibu and Coke

3.) I love bird cage style jewellery or prints.

4.) My favourite band are The Libertines and my boyfriend got me a signed poster of them for my 18th.

5.)  I have a collection of Norwegian Peg Dolls (they are not as freaky as they sound they are really pretty, honest)

6.) When I was little I wanted to be a Painter despite the fact i'm not very good at drawing.

7.) I am so excited for this Summer doing internships and going to see Blur at Hyde Park and I am hoping to plan many more exciting things as I love having things to look forward too!

10 Blogs

. Audrey's armistice.

.Oggies Amazing Wardrobe

. Petit Chatons

. Fleur De Force

.bootyshorts

. Fashion Frolics

. elliebea

. Perfectly Polished

. Improbable Dreamer's Nail Art

. Vicki's Beauty Blog

2 comments: